Reds, Whites & Women
The NCC Foundation excitedly invites you to enjoy a night of food, fermentation, friends and fun at Reds, Whites and Women!
Thursday, October 13
5:30 pm – Silent Auction & Social Hour Begins
7:00 pm – Program and Meal Begins
• Savor a delectable meal catered by Cedar Rock Grill in Rock Valley.
• Be entertained! Games, music, socializing and more!
• Meet the scholarship recipients! A number of students who benefit from the event will be present.
• Spoil yourself or someone you love through the silent auction! A variety of items donated by local businesses will be available.
• Get a ride to the event! Buses will be leaving the NCC parking lot at 4:45pm and will bring you round trip to Calico Skies. For more details on our bus options, contact the Foundation Office. Cost for a ride is $10/person and must be included at the time you RSVP.
• Tickets: $50 per person which includes meal and entertainment (bus ride is extra).
• Attire: From jeans and flats to your little black dress and heels, all forms of attire are welcome!
• Wine: Glasses or bottles of wine may be purchased by our guests directly through Calico Skies. A portion of all wine sales (dine-in and carry-out) will be donated back to the NCC Foundation.
• RSVP: Please complete your RSVP by Thursday, September 29. SPACE IS LIMITED so reserve your spot today!
Your attendance supports scholarship opportunities for NCC Students! In 2021, nearly $7,000 was raised to assist NCC students in their educational pursuits.
If you are interested in donating an item to the Silent Auction, please contact Morgan Granstra at email@example.com or (712) 631-5643. Silent Auction items are due by Monday, October 3, 2022.