The NCC Foundation excitedly invites you to enjoy a night of food, fermentation, friends and fun at Reds, Whites and Women!
Thursday, October 7
5:30 pm – Doors open & Silent Auction begins
6:30 pm – Program and Meal begins
Proceeds directly support scholarship opportunities for NCC students. Over $7,000 was raised in 2019 and, due to cancelling our event in 2020, we hope to exceed this amount in 2021.
- Savor a delectable meal of oven roasted beef and turkey, baby red potatoes, sweet peas and carrots, strawberry spinach salad, baked dinner roll and dessert from the Cedar Rock Grill in Rock Valley.
- Be entertained by live music and amusing games.
- Meet the scholarship recipients! A number of students that benefit from the event will be present.
- Spoil yourself or someone you love through the silent auction! A variety of items donated by local businesses will be available.
- Get a ride to the event! Two buses will be leaving the NCC parking lot at 4:45pm and will bring you round trip to Calico Skies. Like the wines we will sample, our buses will have different flavors this year also.
- Bus one: like a Rosé, this bus boasts notes that are lively and fun.
- Bus two: like a fine wine, this bus is for the sophisticated palate, subtle and refined.
For more details on our bus options, contact the Foundation Office. Cost for a ride is $10/person and must be included at the time you RSVP.
Tickets: $50 per person which includes meal and entertainment (bus ride is extra).
Attire: From jeans and flats to your little black dress and heels, all forms of attire are welcome!
Wine: Glasses or bottles of wine may be purchased by our guests directly through Calico Skies. A portion of all wine sales (dine-in and carry-out) will be donated back to the NCC Foundation.
RSVP: Please complete your RSVP by Thursday, September 23. SPACE IS LIMITED so reserve your spot today!